Monday, January 13, 2014

Nontoxic All Purpose Cleaner

Hello :)

I would like to introduce you to your new favorite, must-have cleaner! Best of all, this cleaner can be made in less than 5 minutes, with only three ingredients! So, once again you might be asking yourself "Why would I want to make my own all purpose cleaner?"

Well, we have already went over the fact that our store bought cleaners and personal care products are made with multiple hard to pronounce chemicals. We also know most cleaners have instructions for what to do if you ingest the cleaner, get it in your eyes or whatever else may happen. These instructions usual include immediate rinse and calling poison control or seeking medical attention! Ummmmm... NO thank you!! I would rather not wash every surface in my house with something that could poison me, my family or my visitors. Also, if the store bought cleaner is that dangerous what happens when children and pets crawl or walk on the cleaned surfaces and put their hands/paws in their mouth??

This recipe is a great place to start transitioning your cleaners because it can be used everywhere. Literally, everywhere... Brett spilt something on the carpet while I was working a few months ago, his immediate response was to use the "All Purpose Cleaner" and to my surprise it even cleaned up that mess! (Not saying this is a carpet cleaner though!) I currently use mine to clean the kitchen counters, stove top, bathroom counter, toilet seat, laundry room and anywhere else I find a mess!

Ingredients & Supplies:
 
 

I now use a smaller spray bottle so I recently split the recipe in half. Feel free to make whatever size batch you want.

Mix all the ingredients together in your bowl. Using the funnel put all the cleaner in your spray bottle.

 
 
.....and then when you make too much for your new, cute spray bottle, go find another spray bottle for the extras! ;)
 
 



You are now ready to safely clean up ANY mess! :)

 

Just spray the mess, let the solution sit for a few seconds and wipe away!
 
 
 
Thanks Again!
 
Until Next Time,
Brooke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment